Friday, October 31, 2008

Overslept, not quite..no alarm that's for sure

I had plenty of sleep last night. Got on my bed at 10:30pm. Woke up at 1pm because my head was so itchy. I had to take a shower. Once I got up I wanted to do something instead of just go straight to bed. So I went to my Mac and did some browsing. I told my sister that my eyes felt very irritated. I couldn't do much about it. I watched the first two episodes of Stargate Atlantis. It was not so pleasing. The reasons are,

1. Everything looks quite fake. I'm not talking about the make-up on aliens. The set, such as the command center is just not quite up to par. The Atlantis spacecraft, it looks very simple and unrealistic. The way how they looked out to the ocean. The lighting is already wrong. Ah...>_<

2. The way how they dial in the ancient code is so childish. And the idea of stargate is just not right. I start to believe this show is for teenagers. It should be aired in Cartoon network along with the Power Rangers.

I might give it a try one more time on the third episode.

I went back to bed around 3:45am. I can't believe didn't plug my speaker back on my mac. My mac is my secondary alarm in case my alarm clock's battery fails. This time I heard my alarm clock ringing right beside my ear for a couple times and I ignored it after I snoozed it. I didn't get up until my uncle checked on me XD

It's nice that I came in exactly 9am and the bosses are in a conference call. Nobody knows!!!

No comments: