Monday, August 04, 2008

I want to travel, but really can't afford the expense...

It's the most stupid decision to buy a car while I only have enough money to get by each month. $340 some dollars really took up a good chunk of my income right now. I don't use my car much here anyways..mainly to work. It's retarded that I can't take vacation to do some random travel because of my limited financial resource. Geezz..that's very embarrassing when people ask me why don't I take my vacation...Should I answer I don't have spare money?! There're so many places I haven't been to after almost 8 years of staying in the USA. It's always about money...I wish life could be easier to live without it. It doesn't work that way...I better stop dreaming again. The more I stay at home, the less money I would possibly spend. It's as simple as that. It's kind of sad even I know I'd be leaving this place soon. I pretty much only stayed in IL after I came to America.

Everyone's life is different. It's just that I'm not as fortunate as others. I want to say I'm depressed ,lost and living without a goal..I'm not a superman, batman or genius. I'm too stupid to figure stuff out. How do I expect a captain find the way while there's no telecommunication, no direction, and weather is really bad out on the sea?! Typical example of strand. That describes the situation I'm in.

No comments: