Saturday, October 04, 2008

Helped my taiwanese coworkers move

Yup. They got really a lot of stuff. They're working not studying, so I don't complain. They can have all they want. It took about 8 hrs to move XD. I had lunch and dinner with them. Again, my appetites weren't there when I was eating with them. It's their treat. I hesitated to bring the leftovers home. I don't deserve to have it. Yup Yup..deliciously food indeed...just get my own tomorrow.

I got a nasty scratch when I was moving. Not painful or anything. I worked out after I ate my 2nd dinner. I'll get some recuperate sleep tonight. Oh yea. I slept about 12-13 hrs last night. Not sure what made me tired. Probably because I was feeling little sick. Sleep helped me to fight the virus out of me. I feel quite good now actually. I'm looking forward to get my tasty big burrito at Chipotle...

No comments: