Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Yet another great movie night. I watched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' last night at 2:30pm. This is one of the best Jim Carrey performance in a romantic film. The story was confusing at first. But then when you're adjusted to the transitions from location to location, you know that it all comes together nicely since they're all random memory. I really like the idea of this story. It's a romantic drama with a bit of comedic element. It's nothing like anything you've seen Jim Carrey before. I don't want to reveal the story here if you haven't watch it yet. This is a great story about love. I think I watched this the second time. The first time I watched it with some friends in school. I couldn't hear a thing because they had to turn the volume down for someone to study for exam. Yea, so actually last night it was my first time watching it. I cannot stress more how brillant Kate Winslet (Rose in Titanic) is. She's british!!! She couldn't completely erased all her british accent and speak with american accent this movies. This is the second movie she'd done that. I know it's possible for some people to hide their accents. But wow, you wouldn't know she's from London if you don't read her biography. I'll look for some more Jim Carrey's movie tonight!

No comments: