I kid you not! Going to Madrid, Spain to see Andrea Corr's acoustic set? I'm out of my mind!! Yes I was thinking about that for the last few days. A three night package with Flight and Hotel costs $700 USD. Concert ticket costs about $70 USD. 
I asked myself two questions. Why am I thinking about going? & Does it worth it?
My answers are: Because she's only performing in Spain and I'm dying to see her perform. Yes, it worths going! I've never been to Europe! I can travel for about two days in Madrid also to catch her concert.
Then why am I not going?
It might not be the right time I guess. I think that's one of the reasons why there's not much excitement in my life. But yea. I've to live with it. I'm just an ordinary guy living an ordinary life, right?!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
22nd November, 2007: Fly to Madrid to see Andrea Corr?
Posted by
Alan
at
10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment